Monday, May 12, 2008

Tent Fuck

A few of my buddies and I decided to get close to nature last weekend and so we took a hike up to the woods for a weekend camp out.

One of my friends brought along 2 other guys who worked for the Navy. After a short introduction we were on our way to the camp site.

Throughout the hike, the two guys were making passes at me and I knew what they were up to. Apparently these two guys are often work as a 'tag-team'.

Once we reached our camp site, we put out the ground sheet and set up the respective tents. Afterwards, we took a dive at the nearby stream, the waters were amazing.

After that refreshing dip, the three of us decided to dry ourselves in the tent. And before you know it, I was fucking one of them and the other guy was letting his friend suck his cock. Both guys were well endowed.

The excitement of getting caught in the tent was tremendous and the guys quickly shot their load. I was pumping the guy's ass while he came all over himself. I then jacked off onto his chest.

That night, while everyone was half asleep, the three of us decided to go for it again. We took our torch lights and headed to stream area and I decided to give both guys a blow job. I was hungrily devouring the 2 fat cocks while they both played with my nipples each.

We then decided to head back to the tent for more action. This time, the guys decided to feed me their loads. The first guy whacked off till he was close then slid his cock in my mouth for the final showdown. The other guy followed suit and came all over my face. I then shot my load all over my abs.

I soon found out later that my two other buddies were fucking in the other tent as well.

A camp out fuck fest indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...