Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mature Masseur

Wanted a good rubdown but sick of all the young weak at the centers these days, so I decided to try some place new. I remembered I bookmarked a site under my favorites before so I looked it up.

Few minutes later, I made my booking and within the next hour I arrived at the destination.

It was quite a dingy neighborhood but residential nonetheless. The masseur came 10 mins late but he apologized.

AJ was a mature manly masseur in his 40s. Shaved head, medium stocky built. I was the first one there and as I went inside the room I could smell his musky manly scent. A plus point as it is.

The massage went fairly smoothly but uneventful as I really wanted a good massage. His hands were strong yet padded, skillful yet gentle. It felt good.

Then it came to the front. He massaged my groin area and within minutes I was hard as a rock. He seemed to enjoy playing with it. I slowly opened my eyes and I caught sight of him looking back at me a few times. He alternated his strokes from gentle to firm, making me want to cum there and then, but I decided to save my load for a better treat tonight.

I then got up and asked if I could suck his cock. He nodded, took his beautiful manshaft out, which was at full attention at this stage. It tasted good and so manly. Loved it.

I didn't suck for very long as his next customer has already arrived and was waiting outside.

I got up to get changed as he prepared the bed for his next customer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...